Friday, November 26, 2010

Rats & Swiss Cheese

Don't worry we didn't find any of the real vermin! However, when I walked in that evening it appeared that a GIANT, Drywall-eating Rat had a feast. When I looked at the family room ceiling I saw what the rat was really after..the swiss cheese! That's what the ceiling looked like. Big chunks of drywall had been cut out of the walls to move pipes, install a new circuit for the frig and pull some new wire. That made sense. The 15 or so round holes punched in the ceiling for 3 new recessed downlights didn't. Hmmmm. I saw the guys using a stud finder up there earlier. Did it need new batteries? Did they know how to read it? Was it real stud finder or one from their kids' toy tool boxes? Oh, no! Don't tell me! Is it another case of boys and their toys?

No comments:

Post a Comment